Welcome! Below you will find my past experiences and activities. I’m happy to provide references upon request. As a writer, I bring a unique perspective to my work with strong writing skills both grammatically and creatively. I have extensive experience in social media across most platforms. As a hobby and inspiring future career, I am an amateur film-critic on Instagram with over 350 posts. I am happy to provide references for any of my experiences listed below. Thank you for your interest!
Buffed Film Buffs — Staff Writer
October 2021 – Present, Remote
● Writes engaging and persuasive copy to promote articles based around the film industry to provide insight on the latest in Hollywood.
● Brings creative ideas to collaborate with a team of writers and chief editor.
Cinema Solace — Staff Writer
September 2020 – Present, Remote
● Write engaging and persuasive copy to promote film reviews and articles based around the entertainment industry to provide insight on the latest in Hollywood.
● Collaborates with a team of writers from countries such as South Africa, France, Pakistan, and the Philippines.
Shenandoah Film Collaborative— Writing Intern
February 2020 – May 2020, Remote Internship
- Wrote articles on film topics given by the supervisor on Google Docs to educate readers.
- Bring creative ideas to collaborate with graphic designers on illustration for articles.
- Interview filmmakers to understand their backgrounds and understand motivation behind their work.
Social Benge — Content Writing Intern
October 2020 – February 2021, Remote Internship
● Research topics to develop unique content for website.
● Topics for articles include business demographics, website SEO, virtual team building, start-up business, strategy plan, social media content, and more.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, NE
- Bachelor of Arts, December 2021
- 5+ years of of public-facing writing experience
- SEO and WordPress Basics
- Mainstream word processing software
- Strong Social Media Presence
The League of Cinephiles YouTube Channel
- Participates in film debates, where competitors are given a prompt and discuss their thoughts.
- Competes in film trivia match-ups
UNL Film Club
- Meets every other week to watch a film selected by members and discuss chosen film.